Motorola’s another budget smartphone Moto G (3rd Gen.) launched in India now. Motorola last year launched Moto G (2nd Gen.) which was a massive success in India. Motorola anticipates the same for Moto G (3rd Gen.).If you are willing to buy Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen.) then check out its Specifications, Advantages and Disadvantages. The below mentioned things will definitely make your purchase easier. So, let’s check them out:
• Moto G (3rd Gen.) comes with latest Android operating system, v5.1(Lollipop).
• It offers 5 inch display with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and Multiple touch feature, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
• LCD Moto g3 has pixel density of ~294 ppi which makes your display looks better.
• It’s mechanized with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and loaded by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410.
• It avails with 2 variants 1 GB RAM / 2 GB RAM.
• Comes with 13 MP rear camera with LED flash as well as 5 MP front-facing camera which encompasses some features such as Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, auto focus.
• It has a pretty affordable weight to carry.
• It has super video recording of 1080p which helps to record HDR videos.
• Connectives such as bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, 3G, 4G and USB supports here.
• It possesses a superb Battery Capacity of 2470 mAh which never make you drain earlier.
• Supports sensors such as Accelerometer, proximity.
• Available in Black and White variants.
• Its display to body ratio is excellent i.e 67.0%.
• It possesses a decent design and performance is top-notch with no lags.
• It has active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
• It has Dual sim (GSM + LTE).
• It’s a IPX7 water resistance mobile up to 1 meter and 30 minutes.
Disadvantages of Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen.):
• This battery is non-replacable
• Battery capacity is should have been better.
• Inadequate pixel density for a 5.0 inch display.
If you are looking for repair or replacement of lcd moto g3 or lcd moto g2 look for a reliable online service provider. There are many online service providers offering great bargains on Motorolla lcd repair and replacement. Nonetheless, doing some research over the web will help you find a service provider that offer reliable repair or replacement of Moto lcd. A smartphone is a costly investment and you don’t wish its LCD make a hole in your wallet! So shop wisely!